On reading this "news" story, I got to wondering about the various gods, and what their election campaign promises would be…
- Quetzalcoatl: Deport all the mongooses.
- Mars: More work! More rest! More play!
- Allah: 10,000% tax on art supplies.
- Mammon: 10,000% tax on everything.
- Neptune: [deleted as suspected phishing]
FreeReasonably priced love.
- Anubis: Every city will have an underground rail system.
- Yahweh: You can elect any god you like, as long as it's me.
- Bacchus: 0% tax on all alcoholic beverages. Except lager, which is an abomination.
- Odin: Free eye care for all.
- Aristæus: Blessed are the cheese-makers, for they shall be free of all inheritance taxes.
- Hermes: All your internets are belong to me.
- Apollo: A-one, a-two, a-one two three four…
- Saturn: To reduce traffic congestion, a ring-road for every town.
You may use these HTML tags in comments
<a href="" title=""></a> <abbr title=""></abbr>
<acronym title=""></acronym> <blockquote></blockquote> <del></del>* <strike></strike>† <em></em>* <i></i>† <strong></strong>* <b></b>†
* is generally preferred over †